Health and Safety Guidelines
USS Bowfin will be open from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm daily. The Gift Shop will be open, but food service and some concessions will be closed during the initial reopening. It is anticipated that these will reopen slowly throughout the summer. Our museum remains closed for renovations and will reopen later this year.
With the reopening of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park announces that USS Bowfin will reopen on June 19, 2020 with advanced health guidelines in place for the safety of visitors.
- Please don't visit if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Face coverings must be worn in order to enter the park grounds.
- Practice social distancing. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Purchase tickets online in advance of your visit.