Health and Safety Guidelines
The World War II submarine, USS Bowfin, will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. The Gift Shop will be open, but food service and some concessions will remain closed. These will reopen as visitation dictates. The museum remains closed for renovations and will reopen in early 2021.
With the reopening of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park announces that USS Bowfin will reopen on Friday, November 6, 2020 with advanced health guidelines in place for the safety of visitors.
Bowfin joins the Pearl Harbor National Memorial (PHNM) in reopening to the public. The PHNM reopened September 28 and features two war museums and access to the USS Arizona Memorial. Guests can book a ticket on the Navy shuttle boats to the Memorial through Pearl Harbor Historic Sites; the shuttles run daily from 8am to 1pm. The Pacific Historic Parks bookstore is also open daily from 7 a.m. to 3:30pm
- Please don't visit if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Face coverings must be worn in order to enter the park grounds.
- Practice social distancing. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Purchase tickets online in advance of your visit.