We offer presentations on the history and science of submarines at schools or other educational groups on Oahu and the neighbor islands. There is no charge for this service, and weekday scheduling is flexible. Homeschooling and scouting groups are welcome to participate in this program, as well.
- Objective: To familiarize 4th or 5th grade students with the history and functioning of U.S. submarines
- Plan designed to fit into science and history studies
- Hands-on, interactive demonstration of a diving and surfacing model submarine
- Graphic and textual information, including photographs and posters
- Educational handouts for each student
For more information, or to schedule a visit to your school or educational organization, please contact Charles R. Hinman, Education & Outreach, at (808) 423-1341 or email: email@example.com